Our services include preparing draft contracts, drafting internal regulations of governing bodies (resolutions, power of attorney) and legal opinions. Our Legal Counsel offer help with matters relating to business operations, including the company’s line of business, labor relations and court and public administration proceedings to which the company is party.
Combining legal and accounting competencies, we provide comprehensive legal advisory services in connection with corporate establishment and transformation and merger and take-over processes.
We represent our clients before common courts, prosecution authorities, Supreme Judicial Court, Supreme Administrative Court and public administration and self-government authorities.
– support with establishing, transforming and liquidation of commercial companies,
– drafting opinions for persons managing commercial entities,
– optimizing company activities,
– preparing and running Shareholders’ Meetings and the meetings of corporate collective bodies,
– drafting legal opinions in civil matters
– preparing draft commercial contracts and negotiating transactions,
– issuing opinions on loan agreements and pledging security for a loan,
– debt collection,
– monitoring repayment of liabilities,
– representing clients before public administration authorities,
– drafting legal opinions,
– drafting letters and applications to be submitted to public administration authorities,
– drafting and issuing opinions on work terms and conditions and terms and conditions of remuneration,
– terminating employment, addressing employee disputes before court, collective dismissals and employee transfers between employers,
– issuing opinions in labor law matters,